|DISTRIBUTION||WINNERS||PRIZE PER WINNER||TOTAL PRIZES|
|6 GOOD NUMBERS||0||0||0|
|5 GOOD NUMBERS + 1 ADDITIONAL||0||0||0|
|5 GOOD NUMBERS||1||5,000||5,000|
|4 GOOD NUMBERS||132||250||33,000|
|3 GOOD NUMBERS||2,323||30||69,690|
- Player can choose any 6 numbers out of 42 in one single entry.
- A minimum of one entry constitutes a ticket that costs K5.
- Three draws a week i.e. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 21:30 hrs. broadcasted on ZNBC TV.
- Draw machine chooses 6 numbers followed by 1 Extra number (Bonus ball).
- If there is no winner then the jackpot rolls over (increases) to the next draw.
- 6 Correct Numbers: You win the jackpot, normally above K 200,000.00
- 5 Correct Numbers + Bonus ball: You win the second prize starting from K 10,000.00
- 5 Correct Numbers: K 5,000.00
- 4 Correct Numbers: K 250.00
- 3 Correct Numbers: K 30.00
- 10 years license to operate lotteries in Zambia.
- Has been incorporated last June 08, 2007 and been operating since August 22, 2008 to present.
- In partnership with International Lotteries Operators.
- To operate a modern lottery using proven processes and procedures guaranteeing the highest international standards of transparency and integrity to the people of Zambia.
- Zambian Lotto has established an on-line retail network nationwide.
- Provides exciting new games of chance.
- State of the art hardware and software to ensure quick and accurate processing of bets and payments of prizes.
- Easy to use vending terminals means easy to play and easy payment of prizes.
- Televised draw for transparency, benefit and entertainment of lotto players.
- Planned marketing and promotional activities to support retailers and players.
- All tickets sold are stored in our central server for accounting purposes as well as transparency.
- We have 400 vending terminals in Zambia
- Uses GPRS for online communication between terminal and central server.
- Establish a coupon based retail network where terminals are not possible.
- Play slips for quick process.
- Source for lottery information (draw results, winner ads, jackpot, promotions)
- Player has to choose any 6 numbers out of 42 in an entry.
- A minimum of 1 entry constitutes a ticket that costs K 5.00 only.
- A starting Jackpot of K________.
- Three draws a week i.e. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 21:30 hrs. broadcasted on ZNBC TV.
- Draw machine chooses 6 numbers followed by 1 extra number (bonus ball).
- If there are more than one winner, the jackpot prize is shared equally.
- If there is no winner, then the jackpot rolls over (increases) to the next draw.
- 6 Correct Numbers = K___________ (starting jackpot) if not won accumulates every draw until its won
- 5 Correct Numbers + Bonus Ball = K________ (starting 5+1), if not won Accumulates every draw until its won
- 5 Correct Numbers = K 5,000.00
- 4 Correct Numbers = K 250.00
- 3 Correct Numbers = K 30.00
- The actual amount of the jackpot and second prize to be determined by the total participation.
- Jackpot to be increased in the subsequent draw if it is not hit in the current draw.
- All prize claims should be accompanied by a validated ticket with the barcode.
- Winning tickets of 3 numbers and 4 numbers can receive prizes from any retailer that is nearest to the player.
- Winning tickets of 5 numbers can receive prizes from selected retailers or at Head Office.
- Winning tickets of 5 plus bonus ball and the jackpot prize will be paid only from Head Office.
- All prizes to be claimed within 60 days of the draw. No claims whatsoever after this period shall be valid.
- Only punters of legal age (18) and above are allowed to play and claim prizes.
- Fully automated draw machine eliminates human interaction ensuring security and integrity.
- Televised LIVE for all PLAYERS to witness spectacle as it occurs.
- Draws to take place every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 21:30 hours broadcasted on ZNBC TV.
- Draw results available directly after DRAW.
- National Lottery Officials, government Officials and Independent Auditors to observe the draw.
- Educational advertising to demonstrate
- How to play!
- Where to play!
- How to win!
- Awareness advertising to create public interest and general awareness.
- Winner prizes presentations for awareness and credibility.
- Press releases on lottery industry locally and internationally.
- Regular promotions to benefit players and keep excitement level of Zambian Lotto game.
- Regular newspaper adverts with Zambian Daily Mail about draw results.
- In store promos, merchandising, second chance raffles and free tickets.
- Promotions to support special public events and holidays (i.e Christmas, Independence Day, etc.) and provide gift prizes to loyal players.
- Supporting material for retailer shops.
- Company signs and logos
- Wall painting
- Lighted signs
- Jackpot signs/billboards (renewable)
- Draw results sign (renewable)
- Branded kiosks
- Branded t-shirts, caps, pens and plastic bags
- Sales commission of 7%
- 2% commission on prize payments
- Expanded product mix
- Attract new customers to you store
- Take advantage now to become a part of new games to come soon
- Be part of a fast growing new company
- Additional services available, e.g., mobile phone pin distribution and bill payments.
- Ask for the sale - always approach potential players and "ask for the sales".
- Potential players entering shop for other product, curiosity, or just wondering.
- Ensure proper use of POS materials at site.
- Use features of Lotto Games as positive points for discussion. Jackpot, odds of winning, terminal, prizes and TV draws.
- Check possible winning tickets as per procedure.
- Be efficient in checks using terminal and also visual.
- Pay prizes after verification efficiently.
- Use prize money as opportunity for another sale/bet. (Ask for the sale)
- Offer lotto ticket in place of returning change (from another transaction)
- Always consider all visitors to your shop as a potential PLAYER.
- Be friendly and helpful and always provide assistance and answer questions efficiently.
- Always keep POS signage tidy.
- Ensure draw results are correct and updated regularly after each draw.
- Develop good working relationships with sales representatives of Zambian Lotto.
- Understand and conform to regulations of Zambian Lotto game.
- Ensure accounts are paid up regularly as required by Zambian Lotto.
- Inform Zambian Lotto of any ideas and players concern.
And enjoy being part of
- Firstly have MTN Money account with minimum balance of K5
- Dial *303# on your MTN Mobile Phone
- The Lottery Menu will show
- Select Zambian Lotto service on the Menu
- Then confirm Age.
- To enter for the Draw type any six Lucky numbers of your choice from 1 to 42 separated by space or you can select the Quick pick option on the Menu (Quick Pick is a service where numbers are selected randomly on the phone by the system)
- Then select the confirm/approve option which means you have entered for the Draw……you will then receive a confirmation message from mobile Money followed by a message from Zambian Lotto showing;
- Draw number
- Ticket number
- Your number selection and other necessary ticket information
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this mobile lotto facility.
- For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "you" and "your" means each person, group of individuals, entity or entities who uses this facility (as defined below) or the Zambian Lotto mobile app (the “Mobile App”) for any purpose.
- For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the "Lottery Providers" or "We" means Zambian Lotto Limited including its agents, contractors, and any parties involved in creating, producing or delivering the Mobile App (including but not limited to MTN Zambia).
- The purchase of game tickets for Lotto through the Mobile App ("Lottery Subscriptions") is strictly limited to persons who are at least 18 years old and who are located within the geographical boundaries of the Republic of Zambia at the time of purchase of the mobile lottery Tickets or the Lottery Subscriptions. You must be 18 years or older to use the Mobile App. As an authorized, registered player, you may access your Lottery account (the "Players Account") by expressly registering to the mobile App. Provided you are in the Republic you can log into your Players Account; view transactional history, account balance, winning Lottery numbers, or otherwise manage your Players Account; and access other information related to the Zambian Lotto Jackpot Game. Additionally, Access to, and use of your Players Account is strictly limited to you as the registered and authorized user. Accordingly, you should not share your username and password with anyone. Prior to making a purchase, you must check a box certifying that you (1) are the registered and authorized user of your Players Account, and (2) are at least 18 years old, Failure to comply with any of these requirements will result in forfeiture of all winnings.
- Zambian Lotto Limited reserves the right to terminate, suspend or cancel any Players Accounts for suspected fraud of any type, the purchase or attempted purchase of Mobile Tickets and/or Lottery Subscriptions by persons under the age of 18 years old, and for violations of any applicable rules, regulations or any Zambian Laws.
- In the event a purchase is determined to have been placed by an individual under the age of 18, by someone other than the registered owner of the Players Account, or through any fraudulent or unlawful means, the prize will be forfeited, and the Players Account may be canceled.
- Zambian Lotto Limited encourages parents to ensure that children under the age of 18 do not have access to Personally Identifiable Information ("PII") that may be used to set up a Players Account and/or purchase Mobile Lotto Tickets or Lottery Subscriptions on this App.
- For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, PII means information about a natural person that is readily identifiable to that specific individual. In this case, PII includes, among other information, an individual's name, address, telephone number, date of birth, password information, and any other information used to identify you for all purposes. A domain name or Internet protocol address is not considered Personally Identifiable Information.
- For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, Zambian Lotto Limited means Zambian Lotto Limited situated at Plot Lus/ 9815/H Kafue Road including its agents, contractors, and any parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Mobile App, including, but not limited to, MTN Zambia and each of their respective successors and assigns.
- These Terms and Conditions are a binding legal agreement between you and Zambian Lotto Limited. By subscribing to this mobile App, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Zambian Lotto Limited may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you by posting changes through the designated communication. Zambian Lotto Limited encourages you to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued use of this Mobile App following the posting of any changes will mean that you accept the revised Terms and Conditions.
- If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should immediately stop using the mobile App.
- If you browse through the website and review information such as game rules or winning numbers, then only Sections I through II of these Terms and Conditions apply to you. If you sign up for, or access a Players Account (which is required to purchase mobile Tickets or sign up for Lottery Subscriptions), then the entire document applies to you.
- You agree to access and use these Websites only for lawful reasons. You are responsible for knowing and complying with any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Mobile App and its Websites. You are prohibited from using the App and its Websites in any way that:
- is threatening, violent, abusive, hateful, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, indecent, vulgar, profane, obscene, or that the Zambian Laws and Authorities deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate for the Lottery App and its Websites;
- violates any law, regulation, or court order; accesses, collects or stores personal information about others; violates or infringes upon the rights of anyone else, including, for example, another person's right to privacy; impersonates any person, business, entity, or IP address (e.g., IP spoofing); involves uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any materials that you do not have a right to make available under any law; is commercial in nature, including, for example, advertising, promotional or marketing materials, or spam, phishing or other unsolicited messages; gains or tries to gain unauthorized access to these Websites, its computers and networks, or its user data, or that otherwise modifies or interferes with the use or operation of these Websites; imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Zambian Lotto Infrastructure, including but not limited to transmitting spam or using other unsolicited mass messaging techniques; alters, damages, or deletes any content posted on this Mobile App and its Websites; contains or introduces computer viruses or other disruptive, damaging or harmful files or programs; or otherwise violates these Terms and Conditions or any other guidelines or policies posted on this App and its Websites, including the Privacy Notice, which are incorporated by this reference into these Terms and Conditions.
- Zambian Lotto Limited will cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials and/or agencies if requested or required in the investigation of any users who violate these Terms and Conditions and may disclose your information to such law enforcement officials and/or agencies if required by law.
A. About Players Accounts
- The Lottery Tickets will be purchased solely on the No party, including Zambian Lotto Limited and the Administrator will use your funds for operating expenses or for any purposes other than the payment of winnings.
- For purposes of calculating your total balance, Zambian Lotto Limited and MTN Zambia would take into account the balance in your Players Account plus amounts on deposit in all of your other qualifying accounts at the bank.
B. Players Account Information
- Any information you provide in setting up your Players Account is subject to the Zambian Lotto Privacy Notice. You are responsible for keeping your Mobile Phone App and Players Account login username and password secret and confidential. If you fail to do so, you are responsible for any charges, costs, expenses, damages, liabilities and losses that you or Zambian Lotto may incur as a result. If you discover fraudulent or unauthorized purchases or funds transfers, or suspect that your Players Account is being used by an unauthorized third party, you must notify Zambian Lotto Limited Immediately. Providing prompt notice to Zambian Lotto will limit your liability for such fraudulent or unauthorized transactions. You certify that any information provided to MTN Zambia in the registration form is complete and accurate. Zambian Lotto Limited in its sole discretion, reserves the right to require you to change your Players Account login username and/or password if it deems that your login information is offensive, inappropriate or otherwise unacceptable.
- The official record of all purchases and winning numbers will be maintained by Zambian Lotto Limited.
A. Payment Methods
- We want to make the Players Account a more convenient way for you to purchase Mobile Tickets and Lottery Subscriptions. Therefore, we allow you to purchase mobile Lotto Tickets and Lottery Subscriptions using MTN mobile money and also we deposit in your Players Account.
- When you provide a valid payment method to us, you confirm that you are authorized to use that payment method. When you fund a transaction, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the payment method you designate for the transaction. You may also authorize us to collect and store that payment method, along with other related transaction information.
- If you play through mobile then you have expressly authorized the deduction of your account. We will bill your mobile money account at the time you make a transaction, or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, this pre-approval may result in those funds not otherwise being immediately available to you until they are redirected to your account.
D. Failed Funding
- In instances that you have not funded your account then it means that you will be unable to access the service.
E. Other Provisions
- Purchases of mobile Tickets are non-refundable.
- Lottery Subscriptions cannot be cancelled except by Zambian Lotto Limited.
- You shall not sell or transfer Internet Tickets or Lottery Subscriptions to anyone.
- We may change the purchase price for mobile lotto Tickets or Lottery Subscriptions (and we may also change the number of draws associated with your Lottery Subscriptions) at any time in accordance with the Zambian law and the Zambian Lotto jackpot Game rules. We also reserve the right to stop selling mobile Lottery Tickets and Lottery Subscriptions.
A. Terminate Use
- Zambian Lotto Limited reserves the right to terminate, suspend or cancel any Players Accounts or purchase transactions for suspected fraud of any type, any attempt to purchase Mobile Tickets and/or Lottery Subscriptions by persons under the age of 18 years old, and for violations of any applicable rules, regulations and laws of the Republic of Zambia.
- By registering for and using the Players Account, you acknowledge and agree that we may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity.
C. Payment Limitations
- In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, such as if we suspect a data breach or that an unauthorized person may have accessed your Players Account, we may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, or limit payment methods for a transaction, or limit your ability to make a purchase, or deactivate your account.
D. Sharing of Information
- We may contact your close contacts, law enforcement, or affected third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments or transactions associated with your Players Account and the purchase of Mobile Lotto Tickets or Lottery Subscriptions, if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
E. Abandoned Property
- If your Players Account is deemed abandoned under the Laws of Zambia particularly under the Laws to do with the Disposition of Unclaimed Property Act we shall process your balance in accordance with our obligations under said law. After we turn funds over to the relevant authorities, we have no further liability to you for the funds and you must contact such authority to reclaim your funds.
A. Notice to You
- By registering for a Players Account, you agree that we may communicate with you by USSD to deliver any important information regarding your purchases or your account. We may also provide notices to you by posting them on our Websites, or by sending them to an email address or street address that you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent; notices by postal mail shall be considered received within five (5) business days of the time sent.
B. Notice to Us
- Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices relating to your Players Account Box 38871,Lusaka.
C. Amendment Guidelines
- We may update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice as we deem necessary to the full extent permitted by law. The Terms and Conditions in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
A. Courtesy Translations
- These Terms were written in English . To the extent any translated version of these terms conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
- These Websites may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you click on any of these links, you will leave the Zambian Lotto Websites. Zambian Lotto does not control, and is not responsible for, any third party websites or their content. Therefore, Zambian Lotto does not endorse or make any representations about third party websites, or any information, products, or materials found there. If you access any of the third party websites linked to these Websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- While Zambian Lotto does not claim ownership of any comments or suggestions that you may submit to the Zambian Lotto website, by submitting a comment or suggestion or any other material to these Websites, such as through the "Contact Us" section, you hereby authorize and grant Zambian Lotto the non-exclusive right and license to use, display, reproduce, modify and distribute the comment, suggestion or material in whole or in part, anywhere in perpetuity in any and all media outlets, whether alone or together, or as part of any material of any kind or nature. Without limiting any of the foregoing, the Zambian Lotto will have the non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, display, perform, distribute, modify and re-format the comment, suggestion or material in any manner that the Zambian Lotto may determine. You waive any claims to compensation for any such right or license. By submitting a comment, suggestion or material, you represent and warrant to Zambian Lotto that you have all necessary rights in and to all comments, suggestions or materials you provide and all information they contain, and that such comments, suggestions or materials do not infringe upon any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- Zambian Lotto and its agents, contractors, and any parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering these Websites (including MTN Zambia) (collectively, the "Contractors"), and licensors (and each of their respective successors and assigns) own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and trade dress rights to all materials and content displayed on and from the mobile services and Websites (collectively referred to as "Intellectual Property"). You may not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, frame, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, transmit, broadcast or circulate any such materials or content to any third party (including displaying or distributing the Intellectual Property using a third party website) without the prior written consent of Zambian Lotto or its Contractors, or licensors, as applicable, except to use these Mobile lottery services and Websites for their intended purpose. Zambian Lotto retains all rights that are not otherwise expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions.
A. Disclaimer of Liability
- EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED, ZAMBIAN LOTTO LIMITED DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ZAMBIAN LOTTO LIMITED DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE MOBILE LOTTO SYSTEM AND WEBSITES WILL BE ERROR FREE. ALTHOUGH ZAMBIAN LOTTO LIMITED ENDEAVORS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION, IT DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION ON THE MOBILE SERVISES OR WEBSITES. NEITHER ZAMBIAN LOTTO NOR ITS AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND ANY PARTIES INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THESE WEBSITES SHALL BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE), CLAIM, OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE MOBILE LOTTO PLATFORM OR WEBSITES. ANY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE PRICE OF EACH MOBILE LOTTO TICKET PURCHASED VIA THE MOBILE LOTTO PLATFORM OR THE VALUE OF A SINGLE TICKET PLAYED AS PART OF A LOTTERY SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASED VIA THE MOBILE LOTTO PLATFORM. FOR VALIDATION OF WINNING NUMBER RESULTS, PLEASE VISIT YOUR LOCAL LOTTERY RETAILER OR FOLLOW OUR AUTHORISED PRACTICE OF AVAILING SUCH NUMBERS.
- ALL CONTENT ON THE MOBILE LOTTO PLATFORM IS THE PROPERTY OF ZAMBIAN LOTTO AND IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT REPRODUCE, LICENSE, SELL, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT, DISTRIBUTE, DISPLAY, MODIFY, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM OR EXPLOIT IN ANY WAY IN WHOLE OR IN PART ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF OR INFORMATION ON THIS PLATFORM WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF ZAMBIAN LOTTO LIMITED. IF YOU USE,MAKE TO BE USED, DOWNLOAD OR PRINT A COPY OF MATERIALS FROM THE MOBILE LOTTO PLATFORM OR WEBSITE FOR A PERSONAL, NONCOMMERCIAL USE, YOU MUST RETAIN ALL COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY NOTICES CONTAINED THEREIN.
- ZAMBIAN LOTTO LIMITED DOES NOT PERMIT THE USE OF ITS NAME, GRAPHICS OR LOGO IN ADVERTISING AS AN ENDORSEMENT FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, OR FOR ANY PURPOSE, COMMERCIAL OR OTHERWISE, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL.
B. Disclaimer of Accuracy of Data
- Zambian Lotto Limited makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the materials, or content provided on the mobile lotto platform or Websites and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions on the platform or Websites. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any materials or content. This disclaimer applies to both isolated and aggregate uses of the materials or content. If you find any errors or omissions, we encourage you to report them to our head office at Lusaka.
C. Disclaimer of Endorsement
- Zambian Lotto Limited may from time to time distribute content supplied by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, users, or others, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect the opinion of Zambian Lotto Limited and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Zambian Lotto Limited.
- Any dispute arising out of your use of the Mobile Lotto platform or Websites or material or content from the Mobile Lotto Platform or Websites shall be resolved according to the laws of the State of the Repblic Of Zambia.
- Information contained on the Mobile Lotto Platform and Websites is for convenience and informational purposes only. The lottery games offered by Zambian Lotto Limited are sold only within the Republic of Zambia. Any claims outside Zambia for prizes and any form of commitment will be non binding.
- BY USING THE MOBILE LOTTO PLATFORM AND ACCESSING THE WEBSITES, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE. PERSONS YOUNGER THAN 18 ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE PLATFORM. IN ADDITION, TO OBTAIN A PLAYERS ACCOUNT, YOU MUST PROVIDE A CURRENT VALID ZAMBIAN ADDRESS WHEN YOU REGISTER. IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE WITH A CURRENT, VALID ZAMBIAN ADDRESS, DO NOT REGISTER FOR A PLAYERS ACCOUNT.
- Access to these Websites may from time to time be unavailable, delayed, limited or slowed due to, but not limited to, the following:
- scheduled daily maintenance;
- emergency (unscheduled) maintenance;
- hardware failure, including but not limited to, failures of computers (including your mobile handset), servers, networks, connections, and other electronic and mechanical equipment;
- software failure, including but not limited to, bugs, errors, viruses, configuration problems, incompatibility of systems, utilities or applications, the operation of firewalls or screening programs, unreadable codes, or irregularities within particular documents or other content;
- overload of system capacities; damage caused by severe weather, earthquakes, act of God, accident, fire, water damage, explosion, mechanical breakdown or natural disasters;
- interruption (whether partial or total) of power supplies or other utility or service (including the Internet); or other similar disruptions.
- Zambian Lotto Limited reserves the right to terminate your access to the mobile lotto services at any time and for any reason, including for violation of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of termination, you will no longer be authorized to access these services (including your Players Account), purchase mobile Tickets, or purchase Lottery Subscriptions. You shall have no recourse and Zambian Lotto shall have no liability as a result of any such termination. All provisions of these Terms and Conditions relating to warranties, confidentiality obligations, proprietary rights, and limitation of liability shall remain effective despite such termination. If your access is terminated and you believe you have remaining funds in your Players Account or remaining plays in your Lottery Subscription, you contact the Player contact help line available.